Friday, January 14, 2011

And The Cake Bible Goes To...!

  Alright! I meant to put this up within exactly 24 hours of the round up, but couldn't do so due to some logistical reasons. The round up here once again... Have included the 6 entries I had missed out earlier, so making a total of 65 entries.

Am going to keep this post very short as I know if that if I go on writing here any more, I am going to be getting more virtual thumps on my back!! So, here goes...




Here they come in the order I have received them...




















































48. Chocolate Chip Pound Cake FromVani (non-blogger)

49. Garlic Rolls From Vani (non-blogger)

50. Black Forest Cake From Rekha of The Key Bunch








I wish I could have given a copy to each of the participants, but then there has to be only one winner. And The Cake Bible goes to...




DIVYA KUDUA!!! 

Congratulations Divya!! Please mail me your shipping address and your win will be on its way!!!!

11 comments:

Satya said...

bookmarked : )

Satya

Super Yummy Recipes

Veggie Hut said...

congrats Divya!

lovely round up suma.. am glad to be a part of it..

Madhavi said...

Awesome round up, congratulations Divya :))

Gayathri Kumar said...

Congrats Divya!

Megha said...

you know what... I haven't know her much, but have been following her like a kid.. to learn how to bake.. She is amazing.. I wish to try the Chocolate mud cake by her.. today :-) .. Divya truly deserved!..

*hugs* congrats!

Divya Kudua said...

Thanks so much Suma..Megha,you made my day!!!

On another note*OMG OMG OMG...I can't believe I won this one..YAY!!!!!

Unknown said...

Nice round up Suma! Gives us a whole new bunch of recipes to get working on :)

Ally said...

Congrats divs!!!!

Umm Mymoonah said...

Congrats Divya for winning the contest, great roundup Suma.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what suspense, and finally what a win!
Congratulations Divya!! Hope to see a lot of stuff from the cake bible on Easy Cooking henceforth! Happy Baking!

M D said...

Congrats to winner. Very well made post, loved the entire event put across so well.